|Bilingual Junior Planner / Sales Analyst|
1. Dynamic and fast paced working environment
2. Trendy brands, high end retail and opportunity to purchase them at a discount
3. Competitive salary with great benefits
1. Analyze retail sales and replenish with major retailers based on inventory
2. Seasonal planning of sales, stock levels for each Brand and recommend mark downs
3. Optimization of inventory levels with superior analysis of retail trends
4. Sales trend analysis
5. OTB management/forecast
6. Seasonal merchandise assortment plans
1. Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in retail planning
2. Strong understanding of retail math and superior analytical skills
3. Experience in replenishment with US retailers would be an asset
4. Bachelors in business, finance, or related field
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
6. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Strong time management and organization skills.
8. Detailed oriented.
9. Allocation experience a bonus
11. Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Lieu : Chabanel
|Date: ||September 20, 2013|
|Start: ||Oct 2013|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Company: ||Proforce Personnel|
|Contact: ||Jeffrey Goldstein|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.