1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Accounts Payable: - Receive and Verify invoices, voucher invoices under proper GL, Make sure all invoices are approved.
2. Mange weekly check runs. Prepare check for mailing. Maintain update vendors files, File invoices attached with copy of checks.
3. A/P Month End: - Run current month A/P Aging, Run current month A/P Distribution report, Run A/P interface.
4. Journal entry: - Prepaid, Money transfer inter company.
5. Accounts Receivable: - Payment application, Rebates, Run payment Journal to balance with bank statement.
I/N Month End: - Run inventory report, and period increment. Once these reports initial by VP of finance it will be file away.
6. Credit application: - Get credit reference for the client who wants to open an account.
7. Year End: - Provide the auditor with all necessary reports.
1. Fluently bilingual, able to translate from French-English and English-French
2. Knowledge of Dynacom an asset
3.Strong computer skills, strong organizational skills, able to work autonomously.
Lieu : Montreal