|Graphic/Assistant Designer |
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Graphic Designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the apparel industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Small family run wholesaler of accessories
2. Pleasant & dynamic working environment
3. Competitive salary and benefits
1. Work with design team to research trends and color themes
2. Work with Designers to develop creative prints, AOP's, embroideries
3. Prepare presentation boards and presentation recap booklets for customers
4. Work with technical packages for print development
1. 3-5 years of experience in a Graphic design position in the fashion industry
2. Proficient on Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office
3. Fluently bilingual
4. Passion for fashion and creativity a must
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
|Date: ||July 3, 2014|
|Start: ||July 2014|
|Duration: ||Permanent |
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||Please send CV via email |
|Company: ||Proforce Personnel|
|Contact: ||Lauren Goldman|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.