Nova Networks Inc. is actively recruiting for a Peoplesoft Courseware Developer to assist our Federal Government client.
About us: Nova Networks Inc. is one of Canada's largest providers of IT products and professional services. We have offices in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal, with our Head Office located in our Nation’s Capital, Ottawa. Nova Networks empowers our clients to remain focused on their core business and we look for like-minded individuals, committed to making a difference for our clients.
About this opportunity: This is a contract to March 31, 2015 with the possibility of extension for an additional 2 years. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborating with the Peoplesoft team to develop and maintain courseware content
• Reviewing current content and revising as required
• Communicating on a regular basis with all levels of stakeholders
• Identifying knowledge gaps and providing solutions
• Ensuring that documentation is accurate
About the qualifications:
• Prior experience on a Federal Government project creating courseware with Peoplesoft v8.9
• Providing knowledge transfer and training to end users
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
• Currently possesses Reliability security clearance
What we have to offer: Nova Networks is a well-established, rapidly growing organization with a family atmosphere and we’ll go the extra mile to support our clients and each other. We feel very strongly about lifelong learning and on-going professional development, and we will be very supportive of your professional and career development pursuits. At Nova Networks you’ll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.novanetworks.com for other career opportunities.