Nova Networks Inc. is actively recruiting for multiple bilingual Helpdesk Specialists to assist our Federal Government client on a contract basis.
About us: Nova Networks Inc. is one of Canada's largest providers of IT products and professional services. We have offices in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal, with our Head Office located in our Nation’s Capital, Ottawa. Nova Networks empowers our clients to remain focused on their core business and we look for like-minded individuals, committed to making a difference for our clients.
About this opportunity: This is a 1 year contract. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing telephone and email support to internal clients
• Rolling out Windows 7 operating systems
• Rolling out VOIP phones
• Supporting a technical environment composed of: MS Office, AD, Remedy, Vista/Windows 7, Acrobat 9 and Remedy
• Creating and amending documentation
• Properly tracking incident tickets
About the qualifications: In order to qualify for this opportunity you must possess:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in both official languages
• Reliability security clearance
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Helpdesk Specialist
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Federal Government department in a Helpdesk Specialist capacity
• Strong ability to communicate technical terms in layperson’s language
What we have to offer: Nova Networks is a well-established, rapidly growing organization with a family atmosphere and we’ll go the extra mile to support our clients and each other. We feel very strongly about lifelong learning and on-going professional development, and we will be very supportive of your professional and career development pursuits. At Nova Networks you’ll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com or visit us at www.novanetworks.com for other career opportunities.