Nova Networks Inc. is growing and we are actively seeking multiple Telephony Support Specialists to join our team in Ottawa.
A little bit about us: Nova Networks Inc. is one of Canada's largest providers of IT products and professional services. We have offices in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal, with our Head Office located in Ottawa. Nova recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships, and we’re looking for a dynamic, eager individual who shares this understanding.
A little bit about this career opportunity: This is an opportunity to work within our rapidly growing Managed Services department.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• IMAC support (Install, Move, Add, Change) of telephony services
• On-going support and maintenance of all telephony services
• Adhering to IP Telephony standards, processes and security requirements
• Troubleshooting and assisting other Telephony Support Specialists
• Rotating on-call responsibilities
• Interacting extensively with other departments to ensure client satisfaction
A little bit about what we’re looking for in you:
• Prior experience in a 24/7/365 Managed Services environment
• Extensive experience supporting telephony services
• In-depth knowledge of VOIP technology
• Strong understanding of Cisco technologies, particularly Unified Communications
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced-deadline driven environment
• Proven ability to troubleshoot complex telephony support challenges
• Certificate, diploma or degree in Information Technology
• Ideally, networking certification, such as CCNA, CCENT.
A little bit about what we have to offer: Because of our breadth of services, you’ll enjoy an opportunity to work for an organization that is able to offer clients truly full service IT solutions. We’re a rapidly growing organization with a family atmosphere and we respect and understand the importance of work/life balance. We feel very strongly about lifelong learning and on-going professional development, and we will be very supportive of your professional and career development pursuits. At Nova Networks you’ll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com or visit us at www.novanetworks.com for other career opportunities.