Nova Networks Inc. is actively recruiting for two (2) senior-level Programmer Analysts for a long-term/as-needed contract opportunity to assist our Federal Government client with updating their database.
A little bit about this opportunity: This project will play a key role in ensuring that our client’s database is up-to-date, and is able to produce accurate and relevant data. Some of the key objectives will include: ensuring compatibility with other Federal Government databases, ensuring that the database is current, and that all stakeholders are satisfied with the completed project. As a Programmer Analyst for this project, some of your tasks will include:
• Utilizing Erwin Data Modeler 9 to develop a detailed data model
• Designing application components, user interfaces
• Developing the application deployment strategy
• Developing data migration programs, migrating the data and conducting quality assurance
• Utilizing HP Service Manager to migrate applications into different environments
In order to qualify for this opportunity, you must possess the following:
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Programmer Analyst, utilizing SDLC standards, such as Macroscope
• Reliability security clearance
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• At least 6 years’ experience designing/developing with ASP.NET and .Net 2.0
• At least 5 years’ experience in logical and physical model design
• At least 5 years’ experience of PL/SQL development with Oracle
A little bit about us: Since our formation in 1993, Nova Networks has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected full-service Information Technology providers. We are committed to ensuring that our clients are focused on their core business, whatever their core business may be. We’re a rapidly growing organization with a family atmosphere and we’ll go the extra mile to support our clients and each other. At Nova Networks you’ll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.novanetworks.com for other career opportunities.