Competition # EDM-14-137
Health Promotion Manager
Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services
A career where you can make a difference!
Maintaining good health improves Canadian Armed Forces personnel’s ability to perform effectively and safely on operations, and to enjoy a high quality of life.
The Canadian Forces Morale & Welfare Support is an organization committed to enhancing the morale & welfare of the Military community, ultimately contributing to the operational readiness & effectiveness of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)
As part of our team, you would display the following shared competencies: Client Service, Organizational Knowledge, Communication, Innovation, Teamwork and Leadership
BENEFITS TO YOU:
• Dedicated programs including new employee orientation program and on-the-job training
• Competitive Benefits including…
• Medical and Dental benefits
• Educational Assistance
• Facilities on base available to employees (i.e. Fitness facility, Swimming pool, etc)
• Shop at CANEX- option for ‘no interest’ credit plan
For more detailed information, please visit our Career page at www.cfmws.com,