|Canadian Forces Morale & Welfare Services|
|Gym Attendant EDM-14-020|
Personnel Support Programs
Fitness and Sports
Under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor, the Gym Attendant greets visitors, establishes nature of business and directs them to the appropriate area or person. He/she also verifies identification cards of all clients entering the facility, patrols the facility and enforces the rules concerning the conduct and use of equipment. The Gym Attendant is responsible for handling cash and general administrative tasks.
- High school diploma AND some years experience in a related field.
- An acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience will also be considered
- Current CPR and Basic First Aid qualifications
Language requirement: English mandatory
- Of recreation facilities
- Of fitness and sports equipment
- Of health and safety practices
- In cash handling
- In providing customer service
- In using software for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, e-mail and Internet browsing
|Date: ||February 19, 2014|
|Type:|| Casual, Temporary|
|How to apply:||Eligible candidates should submit a resume clearly outlining their ability to fulfill all position requirements by mail to: NPF Human Resources, CFB Edmonton, PO Box 10500, Stn Forces, Bldg 181A, Edmonton, AB T5J 4J5, or by fax at (780) 973-4162, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.cfmws.com. Applications must be received before 2359 hrs on 28 February 20140.|
|Company: ||Canadian Forces Morale & Welfare Services|
|Contact: ||NPF Human Resources|
|Phone: ||780-973-4011 ext 4719|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.