Under the supervision of the Community Recreation Coordinator, the Program Instructor plans, organizes and delivers classes. He/she prepares class schedules, design programs and assist with advertising and public relations information, as required.
- High school diploma AND some years experience conducting fitness classes
- Current program certification, such as TRX, Spin, Step, Weights
- Current CPR and Basic First Aid qualifications
Language requirement: English essential
- Of instructional techniques
- Of group dynamics
- Of health and safety practices
- Of injury prevention
- In planning, organizing, and delivering classes
- In monitoring and controlling large groups of participants
- In ensuring safety protocols and procedures
- In using software for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, e-mail and Internet browsing
Successful candidate will be prepared to commence employment as soon as possible.
NPF employees must demonstrate the following core characteristics: team player, customer focus, positive attitude, excellence, and competence.
NPF is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity and invites applications from Women, Aboriginal People, Persons with Disabilities and Visible Minorities.
To receive this job poster in an alternative format, please contact the NPF Human Resources Manager.
Please note that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. If you have special needs and require accommodation measures for the selection process, please notify the NPF Human Resources Manager at that time.
|How to apply:||Eligible candidates should submit a resume clearly outlining their ability to fulfill all position requirements by mail to: NPF Human Resources, CFB Edmonton, P.O. Box 10500, Stn Forces, Bldg 181A, Edmonton, AB T5J 4J5, or by fax at (780) 973-4162, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.cfmws.com. Applications must be received before 2359 hrs on 26 March 2014.|