This exciting, newly created Project Manager position is with a longstanding, global manufacturer head quartered in Cambridge. This role will be a one year contract with opportunity for renewal and will be responsible for identifying, implementing and reporting on energy saving opportunities. The Project Manager will recommend improvements and prepare comprehensive actions plans for successful implementation. This role will also work closely with key internal contacts to review and revise existing control systems, operating schedules, maintenance practices, and other possible improvement areas to enhance energy efficiency.
• 3 - 5 years experience working with similar projects in a manufacturing setting
• Electrical/Mechanical engineer, CET Technician, or Certified Energy Manager
• Must have a strong background and experience in industrial energy use and energy management including experience with Building Automation Systems
• Experience with the construction, installation and operation of environmental equipment, air-handling and air conditioning equipment, boilers, chillers, air compressors, etc.
• Solid understanding of the provincial and municipal utilities market and any relevant regulations
• Experience in Occupational Health and Safety requirements
• Strong Project Management skills
• Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills