The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating all department activities related to maintenance operations within scheduled timelines. This role will interact and communicate within multiple departments to support the overall organization in meeting corporate targets and objectives.
The Maintenance Manager will monitor KPIs, plan repairs, schedule preventative maintenance, order parts and supplies, coordinate manpower, participate in design and re-design of new and old equipment, and support continuous improvement and lean initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a strong, positive leader with the ability to motivate and mentor a large team; driving them forward to meet goals and objectives. You will have strong communication, time management, organizational, as well as presentation skills to lead and develop your team awhile working within interdepartmental and cross functional teams.
- Diploma/Degree in a related field
- 5 years of leadership experience within a similar environment
- Lean implementation experience is an asset
- Stamping experience required
- Previous experience working with an ERP system
- Familiarity with tool and die required