As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product development, design, pricing, and positioning, as well as defining the product strategy and road map. In addition, the successful candidate will drive product launches, ensure the sales team is equipped with necessary product details, and select and develop manufacturing sources and vendor relationships. This role requires that you be an expert with respect to the products, as well as with the competition and be able to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• Technical Diploma recommended
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Financial and business acumen
• Excellent strategic vision