Our client, a successful supplier to the automotive industry, is currently searching for a Program Manager to oversee all stages of their ongoing programs. This role reports to the Area Leader and requires the successful individual to manage customer, vendor, and internal team coordination to meet expected project time lines.
The Program Manger is responsible for designing and implementing new programs as well as acting as the liaison to clients, ensuring the product meets specifications, rectifying any issues, and overall exceptional customer service. This role is also responsible for cost estimating, conducting product design reviews, as well as planning the development of new projects. The successful candidate will provide clarification to engineering and manufacturing regarding prototype specifications obtained from the customer.
• Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and/or applicable work related experience
• A team player with strong organizational and communication skills is needed
• Ability to read electrical and pneumatics designs
• Diligent employee capable of working in various locations inside and outside of the plant, as well as over time
• Previous automotive manufacturing experience is required