Our client, a highly successful automotive parts supplier, is currently searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their Stratford team. In collaboration with the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Rep will co-ordinate and administer all customer orders from time of receipt, order entry, to time of shipment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with Master Scheduler to plan account shipments according to actual customer request dates and forecasts.
• Communicate with customers and resolve all problem areas.
• Co-ordinate and prioritize internal activities based on marketing, engineering and business priorities
• Provide recommendations to Customer Service Supervisor for safety and buffer inventory levels.
Successful candidate will have:
• College diploma
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment