Do you thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment? If so, this job may be for you. Due to continued success and growing business, our client, a product supplier for the international automotive industry, is currently searching for an Area Leader to join their team.
The Area Leader will:
• Plan and organize production requirements
• Meet all quality, safety, and production targets
• Liaise with customer to ensure 100% satisfaction
• Oversee a manufacturing team of 8 with up to 100 operators
• Empower team members through continuous training and educating
• Complete performance reviews, develop annual objectives for the team, and perform monthly follow-up meetings with the team
• Develop department budget and ensure compliance to budget
• Ensure Process/Engineering changes are implemented effectively and ensure 100% compliance to Engineering change process
• Liaise with corporate support groups while taking on internal and external leadership roles in order to develop and maintain strong working relationships
The successful candidate will possess a post-secondary education in industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering (minimum requirement: diploma; degree desired), will have experience in the automotive industry, and is familiar with cross-functional training, operations management, logistics as well as engineering and quality in a large manufacturing facility.
Experience level: 3-5 years
If you are interested in working with a forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the success of its people and products, we would love to hear from you!