Our client, a leader in the field of green energy is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst for their GTA facility.
The Senior Financial Analyst, report to the Controller, will be responsible for month and year end reporting , compilation of financial statements in accordance with US-GAAP and IFRS, as well as monitoring compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
This role will support the management team through controlling KPIs and motivating, coordinating, and leading a team to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines. The successful candidate will be a team player with a strong level of attention to detail. You must be highly organized, manage your time effectively, and have the ability to prioritize successfully.
• Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Professional accounting designation (CA/CGA/CMA/CPA)
• Previous working experience with an ERP system is an asset
• High proficiency in MS Office