Our client, a highly successful automotive parts supplier, is currently searching for a Shipping Coordinator to join their Stratford team.
In collaboration with the Master Scheduler, the Shipping Coordinator will administer all customer orders from time of receipt, order entry, to time of shipment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with Master Scheduler to plan shipments according to customer request dates and forecasts
• Communicate with customers and resolve all issues
• Co-ordinate and prioritize internal activities based on marketing, engineering and business priorities
• Provide recommendations for safety and inventory levels
You, as the successful candidate, will have:
• College diploma with concentration in Traffic and Tariffs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment