Our Federal Government client is looking for a Business Transformation Architect - Senior to perform the following:
• Finalise the service catalogue at the second and third levels
• Develop a service transformation project plan
• Complete service level agreements for all services
• Develop, tailor, and Implement an opportunity analysis methodology and toolset for all corporate services
• Develop a change management plan for service modernisation at Client’s
• Implement change management / service modernisation at Client’s (2014-2015) on a service by service basis
• Develop monitoring and evergreening methodology for modernised services
• Transfer knowledge to Client
• Project completion and lessons learned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate:
• MUST have a minimum of 60 months of demonstrated experience working in an Information Management (IM) Information/Technology (IT) environment.
• MUST have demonstrated experience with regional-based organizations of at least 1000 FTEs performing related work
• MUST have demonstrated experience working for Treasury Board Secretariat, Finance Canada or Privy Council Office
• MUST have demonstrated experience developing a Service Catalogue within the last five (5) years.
• MUST have a minimum of 36 months of demonstrated experience with at least two (2) government-wide Business Transformation Initiatives.
Bilingual - English and French
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Secret” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by February 24, 2014 indicating the reference number (K-KEA) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.