Our Federal Government client is looking for an IM Architect - Junior to perform the following:
• Participates in the creation of a standard folder structure model and standard permission model for the client’s GCDOCS solution and ensures that the structure meets both recordkeeping requirements and end users’ needs.
• Provide input in the development of GCDOCS Configuration Analysis and Design.
• Creates metadata standards for the GCDOCS solution that meet client’s business requirements and are compliant with the GC metadata standards.
• Provides input into the GCDOCS search and work with client’s Enterprise Search group to ensure that GCDOCS data is aligned in the client’s Enterprise Search.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have
• a college/university degree or certification(s) from a recognized IM Professional Organization (e.g. AIIM, ARMA)
• Must have participated in a minimum of two IM-related projects (duration at least 6 months) within the last 3 years.
• Must have participated in at least one project in electronic document and records management projects (duration at least 6 months) within the last 3 years.
• Must have experience in a minimum of two IM transformational projects (duration at least 3 months) working in a Government of Canada (GC) IM environment.
• Must have Secret level clearance.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Secret” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by December 04, 2013 indicating the reference number (J-JXG) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.