Our Federal Government client is looking for a Technical Writer - Senior
who will work with the group of individual professionals to complete a migration of SharePoint 2010 to 2013, as well as:
• Work with the Information and Technology Management Division to complete the migration of the existing sites, upgrade third party add-ons and resolve conversion problems.
• Create and execute test cases to verify that all aspects of the system are working.
• Recreate client’s template sites using the updated 2013 features.
• Deliver or aid in the delivery of information sessions to prepare our end user community for the change.
• Update client’s existing documentation to reflect any changes in procedure and graphic elements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have
• Production experience migrating SharePoint 2010 to 2013
• Production experience supporting SharePoint 2010
• Experience with PointFire (translation software for SharePoint)
• Experience managing Windows server and SQL server
• Experience with content-type syndication and managed metadata (content-type hub and term store)
• Experience developing SharePoint out of the box solutions that include SharePoint Designer workflows (often referred to as a No Code developer).
• Experience writing instructional documents and be proficient at an intermediate to advanced level writing in English.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Enhanced” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 06, 2013 indicating the reference number (K-JXX) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.