Our Federal Government client is looking for a Change Management Consultant to be responsible for:
• Analysis of the capabilities and capacity within the organization as it relates to change competency and capacity for change;
• Lead organizational and change impact analysis;
• Develop risk assessment and mitigation strategy to ensure the change is being managed for people and as a result for the organization;
• Produce overall Change Management Strategy, Communications Plan, Training Plan and Stakeholder Management Plan;
• Develop and lead change management activities;
• Create presentations and present to various stakeholders and audience groups;
• Facilitate focus groups, workshops, meetings and discussions;
• Where necessary, collaborate with other vendors to fulfill tasks and meet deliverables outlined in this his statement of work;
• Provide expertise, tools and processes to perform in depth analysis and comprehensive planning;
• Provide client with regular reports and attend regular status meetings with the client’s designated authority and/or Innovation and Information Technology Branch’s (IITB) Change Management and Communications team;
• Ensure tools and processes applied are aligned with IITB’s change management methodology and the Communication Plan; Training Plan and all related communication and training products are approved by IITB’s Change Management and Communications team prior to publication; and
• Transfer knowledge and skills to IITB’s Change Management and Communications employees.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have
• a post-secondary degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts, Business, Commerce, etc.) from a recognized educational institution. International degrees must be accompanied by an Academic Credential Assessment and Qualification Recognition from an institution or organization recognized by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
• a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Level 3 Change Management Consultant in IM/IT-enabled business projects
• a minimum five (5) years’ experience acting as the main liaison and senior representative for an organization that delivers Change Management solutions and/or services.
• a minimum of six (6) years’ experience preparing and rolling-out communication and strategic plans for business clients and service providers
• experience in facilitating and leading meetings with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals on a minimum of four (4) IM/IT-enabled business projects. Each of these projects must be four months or longer in duration.
• experience in leading three (3) change initiatives sponsored directly by Senior Executives. Each of these initiatives must be six (6) months or longer in duration.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Enhanced” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by November 26, 2013 indicating the reference number (J-M-13-017) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.