Staffinity Inc. is currently seeking a Bilingual HR Coordinator (French/English) for our client located in Mississauga, ON. The incumbent will be responsible for administration of payroll (back-up), processing of expense reports, benefits, and various other Human Resources tasks including recruiting, new employee orientations, reference checks, exit interviews, investigation of harassment cases, management of Short Term and Long Term Disability cases and keeping HR documentation up to date. The salary will be $40,000-$50,000 per year and include a very attractive benefits package.
• Process payroll: back-up for all Company codes.
• Process Expense Reports on ADP on a weekly basis after they have been approved adhering to Company policy.
• Assist in the administration and communication of benefits.
• Assist in the administration, updating, editing and communication of policies, procedures and programs.
• Assists in the implementation of the recruiting policy and is involved with aspects of recruiting and hiring including organizing internal postings, external advertisements, interviews, reference checks, pre-employment medical assessments, letters' of offer.
• Responsible for conducting new employee orientations (and upkeep of the new employee orientation manual).
• Upkeep of the Performance & Development Review database.
• Assists in harassment investigations.
• Conducts exit interviews.
• Upkeep of Human Resources Intranet page.
• Employee Relations.
• Translation as required.
• Supports the Director of Human Resources in various HR duties.
• STD and LTD management
• Travel as required
• Relevant University degree/HR Diploma/CHRP Designation or equivalent
• 2 years HR and Payroll experience (ADP People at Work and Pay at work preferred)
• Bilingual (French/English) written and spoken
• Confidential and demonstrates good judgment
• Demonstrated leadership skills with excellent interpersonal, coaching, negotiation and presentation skills
• Good computer aptitude; experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail
• Team player, customer service focus
• Self-starter, demonstrated energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to travel (very limited within Canada)
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator (French/English) position at the following URL: http://staffinity.force.com/careers/ts2__Register?jobId=a0xd0000000KibdAAC&tSource=