Our client, a successful, prominent and name-brand property and real-estate organization is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their team, immediately.
Your most important responsibilities (among others) will include:
· Reviewing specifications for completeness and testability
· Reviewing unit tests for completeness and effectiveness
· Exploratory testing (beyond the specs!)
· Creating integration tests (automated) and test plans
· Create and maintain QA documentation including best practices
Our client makes use of the Microsoft stack (Test Manager, Coded UI, etc.) so knowledge in these areas would be mandatory.