|Queue IT Professionals|
|DATA MODELER (contract)|
DATA MODELER (contract)
• Capture and record data requirements.
• Develop Logical Data Model, Dimensional Model, MetaData dictionary updates,
• Support data mapping and application design.
• Maintain the Information Agenda throughout the program lifecycle.
• Develop data models and meta-data assets to support several programs throughout the company.
• Consult with IS Staff and Business users as required.
• Assist application and database design and implementation with the development team and DBAs.
• Review the deliverables with the Enterprise Information Architect and Project Managers.
• Perform special assignments as requested or required.
• Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience in modeling to entity-relationship and dimensional design methods.
• At least 5 years experience in data modeling using CA ERWin modeling tool
• At least 5 years experience in data modeling in a enterprise data warehousing and analytics domain.
• At least 5 years experience in BI full lifecycle engagements
• At least 5 years experience in Operational and Application data modeling for mission-critical system
• At least 2 years experience using industry reference data model or IBM Information Management Framework reference model development
• At least 2 years of Customer Relationship Management business analysis and data modeling experience.
• Experience in deliverables-driven consulting
|Date: ||July 11, 2014|
|Duration: ||6 months ++|
|How to apply:||email|
|Company: ||Queue IT Professionals|
|Contact: ||Ross Pestell|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.