SUMMARY: Our client is seeking an experienced Account Executive with a minimum of five years in Financial Services as
part of a VENDOR organization. Applicants must be able to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, and be able to represent the complete product suite from trading and related services to the client's Wealth Management platform. Strong
self-management and communication skills are critical attributes.
· Develop a strong understanding of the current sales approach, messaging and methodologies and utilize these effectively within the assigned territory
· Develop a strong knowledge of client products and services across all major lines of business, and be able to effectively represent these to clients.
· Develop cross sell/up sell opportunities of client products & services within existing and new accounts.
· Maintain and track all revenue opportunities in an accurate sales forecast.
· Proactively cultivate, establish and maintain strong client relationships for all assigned clients throughout the sales cycle through regular contact and communication.
· Work constructively and collaboratively with all other sales and departmental team members throughout the sales, implementation and support cycles.
Key knowledge, skills and competencies
· Five years’ experience as a VENDOR with strong knowledge of the financial services industry.
· Ability to develop a pipeline of sales opportunities and effectively manage the sales cycle, process and ratios.
· Ability to establish effective vendor-client relationships.
· Excellent communication skills via in-person, phone & email.
· Driven and motivated with a “hunter” mentality.
· Results driven.