1. Responsible for creating technical solutions for Retail Lending client business requirements. Supporting system releases and maintenance upgrades and working with the Release Management team to coordinate releases onto the Bank's common release schedules.
2. Resource to assume role working with QA staff on tasks related to defect resolution.
3. Work as a Lead Programmer Analyst on design specifications for development staff. Coordinate solicitation of input from other development teams and supporting applications as needed.
4. Support the development and testing of technical changes. Coordinate development effort of supporting applications.
5. Specify integrated system testing (IST) test cases and document test results using HP Quality Centre. Ensure all required development areas are participating and executing accordingly
6. Support acceptance testing of the changes by investigating and resolving BNS problems identified during QAT.
7. Responsible for the day to day support activities needed to support the Retail Credit Application system and the technical platforms. These activities include but are not limited to: (a) Alert monitoring and working with IBM/RMSD teams to resolve technical issues that impact the ReCApp system (b) Ongoing technical support for BNS Security or IBM when upgrading the server farm (including some night and weekend support). Production problem resolution through reporting to IBM or RMSD support team, investigation support and implementation of fixes.
• In depth knowledge in WAS, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSD, JAVA, RAD 7.5.x, AIX/Unix, HTTP, IE and ClearCase
• Familiar with Castor, JAX-WS, JMS, JUnit, JSP, JSF, XSL, HTTPS, SSL, SQL, DB2, FTP and Unix shell scripting.
• Understanding of Quality of Service requirements and metrics
• Strong experience in the IT Industry working on medium to large J2EE projects with involvement in web application deployment.
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills in order to build consensus and obtain cooperation from other technology support groups, business users and management.