|Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Health Care Aides - Days 0700 to 1515|
The Salem Manor Society (Nursing Home) is looking for a new Health Care Aide team member for its Long Term Care Facility in Leduc, AB (15-20 mins South of Edmonton on Hwy 2).
This position offers:
* Part Time Day hours (0700 to 1515)
* Positionn is .40 or 31 hrs bi-weekly
* Competitive Wages & Shift Differentials
* A Career Opportunity to work with Seniors in a Long Term Care facility
Candidates must have:
* A Health Care Aide Certificate (HCA/PCA/PSW) from a recognized Post Secondary Instituition
*Must be able to work weekends and holidays
* Experience working with Seniors or in a Long Term Care environment is seens as an asset.
** Applicants must have a clean current criminal record check with vulnerable sector search done (within last 6 months)
** Applicatants must also have their own reliable transportation as there is limited to no bus service available.
Please submit your resume to:
Fax: (780) 986-4130
|Date: ||January 19, 2015|
|Wage/Salary: ||as per collective agreement|
|Start: ||as soon as possible|
|Duration: ||7.75 hours per shift|
|Type:|| Part Time|
|How to apply:||email, fax|
|Company: ||Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Contact: ||Sheila M. Vallely|
|Fax: ||(780) 986-4130|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.