|Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Laundry Aide |
Laundry Aide - Day Shift
Salem Manor Nursing Home is now hiring a Part Time team members for its Laundry department in its Long Term Care facility. (located 15 mins South of Edmonton on Hwy 2.)
This position offers an opportunity to work within our facility laundry department while having daily interactions with our seniors. As this is a labour intensive position, applicants applying for this position must be in good physical health overall.
This position offers:
• Part Time Hours (1000 to 1600)
• 33 hrs bi-weekly on a set 2 wk scheduled rotation
• Comprehensive wages and benefit package
• A Career Opportunity to work with Seniors in a Continuing Care environment
• Continuous Learning Opportunities
Candidates must have:
• Previous working experience within a Laundry Dept is seen as an asset but willing to train the right person
• Ability to communicate collaboratively & effectively with other team members
• Ability to prioritize, plan, implement & be flexible to adapt to routines
• A positive disposition and able be able to perform laundry routines in a timely manner
• Be reliable and a team player
• Current Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector search
• Able to work every second weekend & holidays
Salem Manor encourages individuals who have laundry background or a willingness to learn, to please apply.
Applicants must have their own transportation as there is limited to no bus service available.
Please submit your resume to:
|Date: ||March 31, 2014|
|Type:|| Part Time|
|How to apply:||email or fax|
|Company: ||Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Contact: ||Sheila M. Vallely|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.