|Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Housekeeping- Laundry Aide - Casual |
Housekeeping- Laundry Aide - Casual
Salem Manor Nursing Home is now hiring Housekeeping - Laundry Aide team members for its Continuing Care facility.
This position offers:
• Casual hours
* 7.75 hour shifts
* Hours vary between 0630-1445, 0830-1645, 1330 to 2145 (must be flexible to work any shifts including weekends)
• Comprehensive wages
• A Career Opportunity to work with Seniors in a Continuing Care environment
• Continuous Learning Opportunities
Candidates must have:
• Previous working experience within a Housekeeping Dept is seen as an asset
• Ability to communicate collaboratively & effectively with other team members
• Ability to prioritize, plan, implement & be flexible to adapt to routines
• A positive disposition and able be able to perform cleaning routines in a timely manner
Salem Manor encourages individuals who have housekeeping background to please apply.
*Please note, applicants must have reliable transportation as there is limited to no bus service available.
*Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada and reside in the Leduc-Edmonton area. No LMOs available.
We thank all those interested in joining our Salem Manor Nursing Home team; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls please
Salem Manor Nursing Home
Fax: (780) 986-4130
|Date: ||January 19, 2015|
|How to apply:||email, fax |
|Company: ||Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Contact: ||Sheila M. Vallely|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.