|Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Health Care Aide - Evenings 1500 to 2315 |
The Salem Manor Society (Nursing Home) is looking for new Health Care Aide team members for its Long Term Care Facility in Leduc, AB (15-20 mins South of Edmonton on Hwy 2).
This position offers:
* Part Time hours (1500 to 2315)
* Positions are .40 or 31 hrs bi-weekly
* Competitive Wages & Shift Differentials
* Benefit package
* A Career Opportunity to work with Seniors in a Long Term Care facility
Candidates must have:
* A Health Care Aide Certificate (HCA/PCA/PSW) from a recognized Post Secondary Instituition
*Must be able to work weekends and holidays
* Experience working with Seniors or in a Long Term Care environment is seens as an asset.
Please submit your resume to:
Fax: (780) 986-4130
|Date: ||December 17, 2014|
|Start: ||asap |
|Type:|| Part Time|
|How to apply:||email or fax|
|Company: ||Salem Manor Nursing Home |
|Contact: ||Sheila M. Vallely|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.