Founded in 2008, REV Engineering’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. REV is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
COMPANY NAME: REV Engineering Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager
The Business Development (BD) Manager is responsible for managing marketing, business development and sales efforts for REV Engineering. This individual is responsible for establishing procedures and tools along with providing guidance to all staff with respect to any of the sales, marketing or Business Development activities of the company. This position will require strong organizational skills with a demonstrated expertise in CRM management and developing effective marketing tools that are industry focused and build customer relationships. Utilizing our strategic plan, this position is responsible for helping REV Engineering increase its exposure within the industry, gain better understanding of market changes, and network within industry circles to identify clients and opportunities for the company to secure new markets and clients. The individual will work with ownership to set priorities for our sales strategies and ensure REV’s market share goals are achieved keeping opportunities moving through our sales funnel.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, implement and manage all marketing, sales and business development initiatives to successfully drive REV Engineering business growth through the acquisition and maintenance of new and existing clients.
• Develop CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, integrating data into the software platform and training REV employees and managers to effectively utilize the sales tools.
• Support in the achievement of established strategic growth objectives through the successful capture of all business opportunities uncovered by the teem while also bringing new opportunities into the organization for consideration.
• Assist with establishing sales channels through strategic partnerships, existing and new client opportunities.
• Provide leadership to all departments with marketing, sales opportunities and all business development activities.
• Complete weekly review of sales funnel with managers and ownership.
• Demonstrate a commitment to all facets of the role identifying new opportunities and initiatives that successfully support in the achievement of company goals and objectives.
• Take overall responsibility for marketing tools including web page, capabilities brochures, electronic presentations, promotional items, etc.
• Manage online activities such as internet sales requests and monitor opportunities from bid sites such as MERX.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar Business Development role in an Engineering or Manufacturing Company.
• Post-secondary Degree in Business (Marketing or Communications) from an accredited Canadian institution.
• Basic understanding of industrial manufacturing and field services is an asset.
• Previous experience in Marketing, Sales management and Business Development.
• Experience in various industries such as oil sands, minerals mining, oil and gas and manufacturing preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to successfully motivate and develop a team to assist divisions achieve their goals.
• Experience developing a workforce structure that identifies role responsibilities and brings groups together, maximizing the flow of resources and communication for increased efficiency.
• Reliable team player with a professional and positive approach.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
• A collaborative team player with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills.
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Email
CONTACT NAME: Amanda
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume to Amanda at email@example.com for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV Engineering will be reviewed by Salopek & Associates and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV Engineering please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.