Founded in 2008, REV Engineering’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. REV is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
COMPANY NAME: REV Engineering Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Labourer / Manufacturing Technician
REPORTS TO: Department Lead Hand
The position of Labourer / Manufacturing Technician is responsible for supporting the Manufacturing department with daily tasks and operating machinery. Requiring no previous work experience, REV is willing to train a motivated employee who exhibits strong mechanical skills and is eager to kick start their manufacturing career with a hands on role in a shop environment. The successful candidate will be well organized and enthusiastic about gaining experience and using their mechanical skills to support REV’s rapidly expanding Manufacturing department. REV offers successful candidates continuous learning and career development opportunities, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform manufacturing tasks as assigned by department lead hand
• Follow drawings and other information as received from lead hand
• Operate the Sheet Metal Brake to form parts according to shop drawings
• Perform scheduled maintenance on Sheet Metal Brake and other machinery as required
• Use traveler packages and sign off on check points as instructed
• Follow REV Engineering safety rules and quality procedures
• Assist with ad-hoc manufacturing support tasks as required
• Work overtime as required to support the Manufacturing department
• Motivated and energetic team player excited about kick starting a career in manufacturing through the learning and development of new skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated interest in construction and mechanical projects
• Outstanding work ethic with availability and eagerness to work overtime
• Safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
• Experience in a mechanical, construction or shop environment is considered an asset
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Email
CONTACT NAME: Amanda
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted will be reviewed by Salopek & Associates and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV Engineering please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.