Of the employers you know, how many offer flexible schedules, premium roast coffee, snacks, a view of the water, comprehensive health benefits, snacks, opportunities to learn about and experiment with new technology, an exercise area, a bright and inviting office environment, and possibly even snacks?
Scribendi may just be Chatham’s best kept secret…
We are currently seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated individual to fill a newly created position, and we hope you will consider joining our team!
The Sales Assistant position is an exciting opportunity for a new grad or someone just starting out in the work force to join an innovative company with excellent opportunities for advancement. You should be looking for a challenge, want to grow in the sales industry, and be eager to take initiative and offer creative ideas. You will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads, and being the first point of contact with hundreds of potential clients. We’ll want you researching and identifying new markets for us to target, and creating new sales approaches to get into those markets. You’ll also be writing monthly reports, identifying trends, and offering proactive approaches to our sales cycle.
As one of our talented in-house staffers, you’ll receive a competitive wage, comprehensive health and dental benefits, paid training, a health stipend, and a flexible schedule.
• A new grad or a few years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
• A strong writer! We’re an editing and proofreading company, so excellent writing abilities are a must.
• A strong desire for professional development and eagerness to show initiative
• An interest in growing as a sales professional and contributing ideas to the marketing and sales departments
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• An open communication style and the ability to be proactive in sales approaches and think creatively
Please apply with a resume and cover letter detailing your experience in relation to the above-stated job responsibilities. If you’re a new grad without a lot of sales experience, sell us on the experience and education you do have! Please apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.