Established National Brand with locations across Canada and the US - detailed information will be provided to the successful candidate as required.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the applicant is responsible for pharmacy services in a high traffic retail environment. If you are a Pharmacist looking for an opportunity that offers a balanced work environment, support staff and opportunity to grow within the company this position is for you. We offer a more then competitive compensation package, semi annual bonus plan, staff discounts, comprehensive health and dental benefits and reasonable hours.
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and current Pharmacist License
- Customer Centric focus and empathetic approach to customers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Kroll Pharmacy Computer System
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Excellent organizational and decision- making skills
- Excellent research skills and ability to prepare reports and correspondence
Compensation - 85K -98K (based on experience)
|Date: ||March 6, 2013|
|Wage/Salary: ||$85,000 - $98,000|
|Start: ||May 2013|
|Type:|| Full Time, Temporary|
|How to apply:||Please send resume via email|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.