Audit Manager West GTA
About The Firm
Our Firm in The West GTA is committed to the highest level of integrity, quality and professionalism and provides clients with solutions in the area of Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
Our firm is was of Canada’s strongest Regional Accounting firms and ranks very high in size in Canada. Known as one of Canada’s better choices for a mid-market alternative for audit, tax and advisory solutions, we have developed a reputation for being a real choice for quality and value added financial advice.
Our global reach extends beyond our offices in Canada into 100+ countries worldwide through a International affiliate, who are one of the largest accountancy and business advisory networks in the world. Together, we offer clients an established platform and access to the highest quality resources for audit, tax and transaction support in the global market place.
The motto is,” If you are looking for a firm that offers you a career path and a place where you can make a difference, look no further”.
Looking for 2 Audit Manager(s)
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Take primary responsibility and ownership of files, by independently managing work flow and presenting complete work product to Partner on a timely basis.
• Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
• Monitor engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
• Identify and resolve accounting, audit and tax issues.
• Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team
• Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
• Develop strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills.
A successful candidate will have:
• You have 5 - 7 years of post qualification progressive experience.
• Experience managing and developing staff on engagements.
• Proven technical skills in accounting and assurance matters
• A CA designation.
• You are exceptional at communicating with clients and building strong relationships.
• Managerial experience in private companies would be an asset.