|Symmetry Services Inc.|
|Trustee in Bankruptcy Consumer Take over Territory Hamilton to Niagara |
Trustee in Bankruptcy Consumer Full Time Applicant Trustee in Bankruptcy Consumer Take over Territory Hamilton to Niagara
- The Trustee in Bankruptcy must possess a Public Trustee License.
- Willing to travel to satellite offices in the Niagara region to complete bankruptcy sign up and debtor assessments. 45 minute drive - 1 to 2 days a week.
- Will address and provide direction to administrators on complicated files.
- Will ensure sign up documentation is compiled and all issues addressed prior to meeting debtor
- Should be available to perform intake interviews as required (majority of interviews should be performed by administrators).
- Would attend court on more complicated files.
- Monitor and ensure timely closings of files under his/her administration.
- Able to close out files to satisfaction of firm.
- Review all files under his/her administration and resolve any issues or matters with bankrupts, the OSB and firm administrators.
- Is to attend monthly senior management meetings.
- Will meet with managing partner to discuss operational issues once a month.
- Work closely with full time managing partner to develop insolvency protocol and policies.
- Attend monthly bankruptcy team meeting.
- Should be willing to participate in business development activities to support the bankruptcy division.
- Will have a key role in planning as it relates to revenue targets and sales and marketing strategies.
|Date: ||July 31, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||80k to 100k|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||email or phone|
|Company: ||Symmetry Services Inc.|
|Contact: ||John T. Horton|
|Phone: ||416-296-9070 x 25|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.