FIRM Enterprise is focused exclusively on serving the needs of private companies. Period. It’s all that we do. Our advisers are devoted to understanding the concerns and business issues that private company owners and entrepreneurs face every day. In short, we see things the way they do. And, because of that understanding, we provide responsive and effective advice about their financial, business, and compliance challenges - which can save both money and time for our private company clients.
In other words…FIRM Enterprise is “Your Private Company Adviser”.
FIRM Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A FIRM professional should have all the following characteristics:
Strong work ethic
Thrive on challenges
Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
Our North Bay Audit group has significant experience in audit, planning the sale of their business, keeping their business in the family for future generations, implementing corporate reorganizations to safeguard non-business assets, mergers and acquisitions, estates and trusts, and providing day to day business advice.
As an important addition to our growing team you will work closely with FIRM Partners delivering value added solutions to our private company clients.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
• Identify planning opportunities for clients.
• Prepare correspondence to implement audit plans.
• Manage special audit projects.
• Assist in the audit of income tax provisions.
• Be part of the team in attracting new clients to our firm.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Skills & Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and behaviours:
• Sound judgment and ability to turn knowledge into value.
• High level of general business acumen.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Proven track record of consistently meeting deadlines.
• Ability to lead medium sized client engagements.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Interest in marketing and business development.
• Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service.
• 3 years audit experience.
• Professional Accounting Designation. (CA, CGA, CMA).