The ideal candidate will possess the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET framework.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2000
- Experience developing and/or maintaining applications written Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Studio .NET
- A solid understanding of relational databases especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL/TSQL, Stored Procedures and SQL Administration.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and object oriented programming.
- Experience in estimating time costs, gathering requirements, and coordinating efforts with other developers.
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of work experience developing commercial grade software products.
- Experience in design and implementation of components and object oriented applications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Minimum 2 years of experience with VB.NET.
- Knowledge of other development languages or environments would be an asset.
- Knowledge of application development with strong business analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Microsoft Certification - MCAD, MCSD for Microsoft .NET, and/or MCDBA would be an asset.