|Symmetry Services Inc.|
|Senior IT Auditor-IT General Computer Controls |
The Senior IT Auditor is accountable for planning and testing IT General Computer Controls as well as supporting the Business unit when testing IT application controls. IT General Computer Controls include (1) logical access security (2) development and change management (3) computer operations (4) control over outsourced IT infrastructure
1. Plan and execute SOX 404 IT testing.
2. Manage testing within time budgets and target dates, reporting any timing problems or budget over-runs to Director.
3. Work in partnership with the business management team to identify cost-effective controls to address deficiencies
4. Present findings and recommendations to business unit management.
5. Resolve contentious issues and reach agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues.
• Strong knowledge of IT audit, control frameworks and risk management practices
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and recommendations orally and in writing, and to listen and consider ideas of others.
• Excellent customer focus and commitment to quality.
• Ability to independently develop and carry out plans to deliver quality results on time and within budget
• Manage goals in situations without formal structure and adapt to change.
• Results oriented; ability to balance multiple priorities and projects.
• Proven relationship skills including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels to Vice President.
• University degree plus an auditing (CIA, CISA) or near completion will be considered
• 3 - 5 years internal or external audit experience
• Understanding of mainframe and/or midrange security, plus development & change and operations
|Date: ||December 9, 2013|
|Wage/Salary: ||70k TO 75k|
|Duration: ||full time |
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||e-mail|
|Company: ||Symmetry Services Inc.|
|Contact: ||John T. Horton|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.