Our Client, a world leading automotive manufacturer, currently requires a Licenced Industrial Electrician at their facility in Hamilton, ON. This is a great opportunity for an experienced electrician looking for a permanent position with a company that values team work, career advancement, and job security. The ideal candidate has experience in an automotive manufacturing facility working with CNC Machinery, PLC troubleshooting, high speed automated equipment, and is open to shift work.
The skills and experience we need:
• Valid 442A electrical license is ideal, 309A will also be considered.
• 3 + years of working experience with CNC equipment.
• Knowledge of PLC trouble shooting including Allan Bradley, ControlLogix/RS Logix, Siemens S7, Fanuc.
• Knowledge of robot systems (ABB, Motoman).
• Ability to work a weekly rotation of days, afternoons, and nights.
• Ability to work in a team consisting of 3-5 Electricians and Millwrights.
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
Pay Rate/Benefits: $27-$29/hr. Includes Benefits, Bonus, and Shift Premiums