On behalf of our highly respected law firm, we are currently recruiting for a senior Commercial Litigation Paralegal.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in preparation for discoveries, hearings, mediations and trials
• Assist in hearings, mediations and trials
• Organizing documents by uploading and performing Summation searches on discovery transcripts
• Organizing evidence
• Entering answers to undertakings and similar data into Summation
• Preparing Affidavits of Records
• Analyzing transcripts
• Compiling lists of undertakings and refusals and obtaining responses
• Liaising with experts and agents;
• Assisting with Chambers and trial preparation;
• Drafting letters to clients;
• Interviewing clients and witnesses to assist in preparing statements;
• Proactive management of files including keeping lawyers informed and up to date on the status of files.
• Paralegal or senior legal assistant experience
• Proficient on Microsoft Office Suits, (Word and Excel)
• Working knowledge of Summation
Candidates must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also in team situations, have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Must also display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desires of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Sue Reis at email@example.com
Our client offers a lucrative compensation structure, an exceptional benefit plan as well as exceptional career growth potential.