|Legal Assistant - Energy & Natural Resources |
Intermediate Legal Assistant - Business Law
The successful candidate will work in the Business department. This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience, specifically in the areas of energy & natural resources and general corporate commercial law.
• Organize and expedite the flow of work through the professional’s practice, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
• Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence with little or no direction
• Transcribe and type legal documents and correspondence
• Coordinate flow of documents between legal professionals, various internal and external individuals and clients at all levels
• Work proactively in the day to day support of the professional’s practice
• Use initiative and good judgement to relieve the professional of administrative detail
• Generate documents based on digital dictation
• Arrange meetings for the professional.
• Keep files up to date on a consistent basis
• Minimum 5 years business law experience
• Legal Assistant Diploma from a recognized post secondary institution
• Ability to handle a heavy workload
• Superior organizational skills are a must
• Advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills including the ability to set priorities while dealing with conflicting stressful situations
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at email@example.com
|Date: ||September 23, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||To be determined|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.