|Commercial Energy Legal Assistant |
Commercial Energy Legal Assistant
In conjunction with our client; a superb National Law firm we are seeking a Commercial Energy legal assistant. The successful candidate will work in the Business department. This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience, specifically in the areas of energy & natural resources and general corporate commercial law.
• Organize and expedite the flow of work through the professional’s practice, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
• Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence with little or no direction
• Transcribe and type legal documents and correspondence
• Coordinate flow of documents between legal professionals, various internal and external individuals and clients at all levels
• Work proactively in the day to day support of the professional’s practice
• Use initiative and good judgement to relieve the professional of administrative detail
• Generate documents based on digital dictation
• Minimum 5 years business law experience
• Legal Assistant Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
• Ability to handle a heavy workload
• Superior organizational skills are a must
• Advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
|Date: ||October 29, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||To be determined|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.