Family Law Legal Assistant
Our client, a top tier national law firm currently requires the expertise and knowledge of an Intermediate Family Legal Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
· Daily Time postings, Monthly billings to Clients and A/R Collections
· Filing, file maintenance and independent diarizations and incoming/outgoing mail
· Ability to organize and prioritize work
· Fielding client inquiries via telephone contact/management
· Preliminary drafting and/or transcription of correspondence and documents with in-depth knowledge and understanding of legal procedures in Family Law area with capability of initiating documentation and correspondence
· Document Filings and Court Calendar Management
· 2-5 years Family Law Experience.
· Must possess a Legal Assistant Diploma.
· Strong technical skills
· Ability to accurately transcribe dictation.
· Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail.
· Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.