Mailroom & Office Services Clerk - Law Firm
On behalf of our client; a highly respected national law firm, we are currently seeking a Mailroom/Office Services Clerk immediately!
· Sorts, posts and re-directs mail and packages for internal and external deliveries
· Delivers mail to all departments at a minimum of twice daily
· Ensures all packages are delivered to employees within two hours of receiving them
· Operates postage meters and scales
· Ensures accuracy at all times
· Prepares packages and mail, including bulk mailings, for delivery and distribution
· Ensures packages received get out of the office same day
· Providing assistance and relief coverage to various departments. Such assistance includes filing, file retrieval, effective file management, data input, cheque processing, document scanning and electronic filing.
· Accomplishing related errands on a daily basis, as required in the downtown core, such as: coordinating signatures for cheques; Courthouse drop-offs and pick-ups, banking, server tape exchange and storage, postal requirements; office supply purchases, etc.
· Providing care and maintenance of fax/copy and other office equipment
· Maintaining kitchens/copy stations
· Setting up and cleaning up meeting rooms for specific functions and maintaining the meeting room calendar
· Ordering, organizing and managing office, stationery and coffee supplies
· Picking up boxes of closed files when requested
· Office moves, office set up for new staff
· Furniture moving, rearranging, set up and take down.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Sound interpersonal skills and a willingness to participate as a team player
· Proven ability to manage details through a focus on accuracy and efficiency
· Proven organizational skills and ability to work independently in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
· Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more
· Previous mailroom experience would be an asset
Minimum of 1 year of office experience
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.