Mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance and securities Legal Assistant
The successful candidate will work in the Business Law department in the Tax Practice Group. This position requires 8+ years experience, specifically in the areas of tax law with emphasis on corporate acquisition, reorganization tax planning, and non-resident corporation planning involving the foreign affiliate and foreign investment entity regimes.
* Organize and expedite the flow of work through the professionalís practice, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
* Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence with little or no direction
* Transcribe and type legal documents and correspondence
* Coordinate flow of documents between legal professionals, various internal and external individuals and clients at all levels
* Work proactively in the day to day support of the professionalís practice