Junior Corporate Paralegal
If you are talented in providing unprecedented service, are enthusiastic and a team player, we are looking for you! A wonderful mid-sized law firm requires a Junior Corporate Paralegal Immediately!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare Alberta annual return packages;
• Prepare extra-provincial annual returns for jurisdictions across Canada;
• File documents such as annual returns and notice of change of directors with Alberta Registries;
• Obtain due diligence searches across Canada and United States for private and public corporations;
• Maintain records for corporate files;
• Input all time entries daily;
• Assist with financial tasks including preparing statements of accounts, cheque remittances, submitting changes in address, etc.;
• Open and close client/matter files;
Knowledge, Qualities & Experience Required:
• Must have CORES I accreditation;
• Intermediate PC skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.);
• Experience with ALF is an asset;
• Detail oriented, strong attention to accuracy;
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse group of individuals;
• Able to remain productive within time-sensitive and fast-paced environment;
• Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with all staff.
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation and benefit package. Salary will be dependent on the skill level and experience of the successful candidate.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org