Litigation Support Legal Assistant
On behalf of our top tier full service national law firm, we are currently seeking a Litigation Support Legal Assistant.
Paralegal, Litigation Support Services
• Drafting of Affidavits of Records;
• Drafting correspondence;
• Preparation of production, witness and expert binders;
• Organization of exhibit, undertakings, pleadings and motion materials;
• Data input and document searches using Summation;
• Exporting load files and importing new data from disk to Summation;
• Exporting network cases to laptop and synching same with network;
• Loading transcripts;
• Providing support to the Audits paralegals including circulations and drafting responses;
• Limitation diary entries;
• Responsible for maintaining a positive rapport with lawyers, co-workers, court staff and clients.
• A minimum of one year litigation support experience;
• Working knowledge of Summation 2.8 would be an asset
• Good organizational skills with attention to detail;
• The ability to respond to everyday tasks with minimum supervision;
• The ability to work within a team environment.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant ,we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.