|Family Law Legal Assistant (3 Position Available)|
FAMILY LEGAL ASSISTANT (3 POSITIONS)
Our client, a top tier law firm currently requires the expertise and knowledge of an Intermediate Family Legal Assistant.
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Daily Time postings, Monthly billings to Clients and A/R Collections
• Filing, file maintenance and independent diarizations and incoming/outgoing mail
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Fielding client inquiries via telephone contact/management
• Preliminary drafting and/or transcription of correspondence and documents with in-depth knowledge and understanding of legal procedures in Family Law area with capability of initiating documentation and correspondence
• Document Filings and Court Calendar Management
• 2-5 years Family Law Experience.
• Must possess a Legal Assistant Diploma.
• Strong technical skills
• Ability to accurately transcribe dictation.
• Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail.
|Date: ||March 24, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||To be determined|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.