Corporate Commercial/Securities Legal Assistant
Our Client, one of Canada's leading law firms with a team of innovative, proactive and dedicated lawyers, administrative and support staff who serve clients in Canada, the Pacific Rim and around the world, is currently seeking a Corporate Commercial/Securities Legal Assistant.
If you are talented in providing unprecedented service, are enthusiastic and a team player, we are looking for you! We are currently looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to the Corporate Commercial/Securities department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Update and revise a variety of often lengthy documents;
• Maintain records of all client files, related records and general files;
• Edit, format, print and revise letters, memos, reports, forms, labels and other printed material using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, from dictation or other instruction as required;
• Perform a variety of routine tasks as well as special projects as required;
• Answer the telephone, route callers, take messages and provide routine information to callers;
• Maintain daily appointment calendars, meeting bookings, make travel arrangements as required;
Knowledge, Qualities & Experience Required:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Legal Administrative Assistant position;
• Formal Legal Administrative Assistant education and training an asset;
• Experience in Securities required;
• Intermediate PC skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.);
• SEDAR experience desirable;
• Detail oriented;
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse group of individuals;
• Strong ability to perform well and be unfailingly diplomatic in a high pressure environment with multiple internal and external clients
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com