· Drafting of pleadings and motions where instructed
· Document organization and production including, scanning documents, processing ediscovery and drafting Affidavit of Records
· Creation and maintenance of Summation and Clearwell databases
· Preparation for questioning, motions, trials, appeals, arbitrations and mediations
· Preparation of undertakings and interrogatories and undertaking/interrogatory assigned research and organization of same.
· Analyzing and summarizing transcripts
· Research where required
· Compiling briefs and books of authorities for all levels of court
· Preparing and maintaining exhibit, trial and witness binders
· Liaising with experts, agents and vendors when required
· Preparation of Bill of Costs
· Project management on large file litigations as assigned
· Completion of a recognized legal assistant program
· Litigation legal experience required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Superior technical skills
· Strong organization skills
· Experience with Summation, EScanit and Clearwell an asset, but not a prerequisite
· Able to work independently and within a team atmosphere
· Highly motivated and personable
· Able to prioritize work
· Willing to take initiative
· Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.