Legal Assistant - Real Estate
This permanent full-time role provides support to one Partner in the Calgary office of the Real Estate Practice Group:
· Type legal documents from precedents/handwritten notes and dictation
· Prepare draft correspondence and documents
· Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established deadlines
· Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
· Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
· Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
· Other duties as required
· Completion of a recognized legal assistant program is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years Legal Assistant experience preferably in the Real Estate sector
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Above average technical aptitude with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
· Detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
· Strong organization skills
· Highly motivated and personable
· Able to prioritize work
· Willing to take initiative
· Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
· Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
· Able to work both independently and in a team environment
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.