Real Estate Law Clerk (Paralegal)
We are currently a real estate law clerks clerk’s (paralegal) to complement existing real estate department. Ideal candidate will have 5 + years of experience in residential and/or commercial real estate conveyancing.
· Accurate and timely preparation and completion of developer lot payouts plus assistance with residential and/or commercial real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
· Interviewing clients;
· Communication with lenders and brokers;
· Preparation of all conveyancing documents (transfer of land, statement of adjustment, trust letters etc.);
· Preparation of mortgage documents from various lenders and understanding
· Mortgage instructions;
· Preparation of final reports;
· Preparation of developer lot payouts; and
· Bank deposits
· 5+ years’ Law firm experience
· Strong organizational skills
· Team player, flexible and professional
· Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
· Good understanding of debits and credits;
· Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal well with clients and other professionals
· A high level of skill in both verbal and written communication
· Ability to work independently and problem solve
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.