Accounting Clerk - Law Firm
Our client, a highly respected Calgary based law firm currently requires a temporary, full time, intermediate accounting clerk for the period of mid-September to early November 2012.
The candidate will be responsible for providing accounting support to a boutique family law firm. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Receiving & disbursing of trust funds in accordance with Law Society Rules
· Processing credit card payments
· Bank deposits
· Posting of disbursements (excluding photocopies, faxes, courier)
· Billing, trust transfers, editing bills when required. Handling all necessary corrections to the billing process. Following up on weekly billing schedules with lawyers and staff
· Reconciling client related payables & processing.
· Setting up new lawyers, staff in PC Law and any training involved.
· All trouble-shooting with PCLaw, working in conjunction with IT support
· Running monthly reports for lawyers as per schedule
· Monthly bank reconciliations for all trust account and Foster LLP general account
Dependent upon the experience level of the candidate, this position may also include payroll and benefits administration. A two week training period will be provided.
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality. Poster Contact Information